Attention Regular Readers

Hello to all my usual readers and accidental landers upon my site.

This is just a little note to let you know that I am currently in the process of "reinventing" my blog and basically just about everything else about myself!

Over the past few years I have used Kerinthians as a platform of creative experimentation and now after some years of blogging I've come to recognize my strengths as well as my woeful weaknesses as a writer/blogger.

From here on in I will be focussing my creative impetus on what I believe my strengths are as I create my new site www.vocabuverse.bogspot.com as well as a few other writing projects which will hopefully come into fruition eventually for me to share in greater detail... watch this space...

Although I enjoy the creative release of writing as it's own reward I would like this to become a career and hope that it will be from those platforms that I will meet some measure of success.

Many of my posts will soon disappear from this site, namely my nursery rhymes as I develop these further for release as illustrated children's stories for Kindle readers along with many other ideas I have for that medium.

For the those of you who have been following my series "Pimp My Hundred Bucks" I apologize that it is incomplete. To be honest I reached burn out mode and couldn't bring myself to squeeze any more juice from that dry lemon of a series! Rest assured I haven't given up on my quest to turn $100 into $500 but I just can't bring myself to write about it any more!

I had planned to work on a series called How to Turn $500 into $1000 but have become too involved in a) life and b) other creative pursuits that demand more of my time, namely the Vocabuverse (also known as The Cleverly Devised Poetical Dictionary of Difficult Words), my desire to create a personal film review archive and finally my long running dream of becoming a children's author.

So to all of you who have been following my site, thank-you ever so much for your curiosity, please stay tuned - cool things are coming.

Kerin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calamari and Me

Pimp My Hundred Bucks - Part Twenty Three

How to Turn $20 into $100 in Ten Easy Steps (Or at least how I managed to do it)